Best dedicated residential proxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.macroproxy.com/

How to Get a Free Trial of MacroProxy Empty How to Get a Free Trial of MacroProxy

Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:28 am

What Does the Free Trial Include?

MacroProxy offers a free proxy trial that lets you choose between 100MB of rotating proxies or 5 IPs of static proxies. This trial allows you to experience our premium services at no cost, helping you determine which proxy type best meets your needs.

Key Features of MacroProxy

For Rotating Proxies:

Global Coverage: Available in over 195 countries/regions.
Unlimited Concurrent Sessions: No limits on the number of sessions.
Vast IP Pool: Access to over 95 million IPs.
99.9% Uptime: Reliable and consistent service.

For Static Proxies:

Wide Availability: Available in 50+ countries/regions.
Stable Connections: Access to 500,000 IPs for secure and stable connections.
Consistent Sessions: Enjoy uninterrupted sessions.
Ultra-Fast Network: High-speed network service.

How to Get Started with Your Free Trial

1. Register Your MacroProxy Account: Sign up on our website to create your account.
2. Contact Our Sales Team: Reach out to request your free trial.
3. Access Your IP Information: Once your trial is activated, find your IP details in the account dashboard.

FAQ

1. How long is the free trial period?
The free trial lasts for 1 day. If you need more time, please contact our support team.

2. What types of proxies are available for the free trial?
The free trial includes 100MB of rotating residential proxies or 5 IPs of static residential and datacenter proxies.

3. How do I ensure the quality of the free trial proxies is the same as the paid ones?
We guarantee that the quality of our free trial proxies matches or exceeds that of our paid proxies. We maintain a high-quality IP pool to ensure excellent service for all our customers.

4. Can I use the free trial proxies for all types of online activities?
Yes, the free trial proxies can be used for various online activities, including web browsing, data scraping, and social media management, to give you a comprehensive experience of our service.

5. What should I do if I encounter issues during the free trial?
If you face any issues during your free trial, please reach out to our customer support team. They are ready to assist you.

6. Is there a limit to how many times I can request a free trial?
The free trial is generally limited to one per user. For additional trials or extended usage, please contact our support team to discuss your needs.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum